Fast & Secured Caveat Loans in Australia
A caveat loan is a smart financing option for businesses that require urgent funding. If you’re considering making use of a rare opportunity to grow your business, or need to pay urgent invoices, a caveat loan may be the perfect business finance solution for you.
When compared to conventional business finance options, our loans are fast and easy to approve.
Caveat Loans Explained
As an entrepreneur or business owner, you know how difficult it can be to get a business loan. Many lenders will require that you meet various, often strict, requirements in order to approve your loan application. You may also need to provide them with detailed evidence of your trading history and business revenue before they can advance you any cash.
If you are unsuccessful in securing business loans from traditional lenders but own a piece of property that you can put forward as security, caveat loans are one option you can use to access the funds you need to grow your business. So, what are Caveat Loans?
Caveat Loans are short-term business loans that enable and medium business enterprises to access the funds they need in a quick and timely manner.
Caveat Loan Facts
Some people may say that caveat loans are to businesses what payday loans are to people. These credit options are typically characterised by shorter loan terms, quick turnaround times, and higher interest rates than traditional business loans such as the following:
- Caveat loans are a short-term financing option that is secured by either an existing mortgage or a clean title
- The title is an official document provided by the government to prove ownership of a property. The property is used as security against the loan
- Caveat loans are a great finance tool for businesses to meet urgent needs for those paying off or owning a property.
How Do Caveat Loans Work?
Caveat loans are business financing tools that require borrowers to use their land or property as collateral against the loan being taken. With this option, you can borrow anywhere from $50,000 to $2,000,000. However, the amount you can borrow depends on the value of the property or land you are using as collateral or security.
This type of loan will allow you to borrow up to a certain percentage of your property’s value – this is usually between 60% and 85%.
Loan applications for caveat loans usually get approved within a day or two. Most of these loans have terms of between one and 12 months. With this type of loan, there is usually no need to provide any documents like revenue forecasts, proof of income, or business valuations – which you are typically required to provide when applying for traditional business loans.
Benefits Of Secured Caveat Loan Funding Solution
- Caveat loans are versatile. Borrowers can use the money for many business purposes and/or projects
- The loan is secured against the customers land or property
- Credit score and history are not considered during loan application processing
- An easy and convenient way to access business funds
- Fast loan disbursal
- Practical finance option for struggling businesses.
Why Partner With New World Funding For Your Caveat Finance?
At New World Funding, we operate under the principle that our client’s satisfaction is our main objective. We are here to offer our clients caveat loans that can help them meet their emergency business needs like paying suppliers, employees and pending bills. Our loan products are designed to help your business to gain an upper hand in the marketplace. With some of the best rates in the country, our caveat loans include:
- Borrow from $50,000 up to $2,000,000
- Up to 12 month loan term (with option of term extension)
- Fast loan application and approval process (loan can be approved within a day)
- Flexible repayment schedule that can be customised to suit your needs
- Low-interest rates
- Countrywide coverage
- Option to pay back early and save on interest
Fill out our application form to learn exactly how much money you can borrow for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need is property, land title or mortgage to apply for a caveat loan. The lending amount is calculated based on a percentage of the value of the property minus any mortgage amount you may owe.
A caveat loan is a type of business loan that involves a borrower using their land or property as security to secure a loan.
Mortgages have stricter application criteria than caveat loans because they are based on a business’s income and credit history.
A caveat acts as a notification to third parties that a lender has a financial interest in a specific property.
With a caveat, the property cannot be used as security against another loan as long as the caveat loan is still active.
A caveat must be removed from a property’s or land’s title before it can be sold or transferred.